Jaz 54052 Cup Brush 4" Twist Knot Wire Wheel 0.020 Steel 5/8-11 hubProductVariantDrop
- Diameter (d): 4"
- No. of Rows: 1
- Trim Length (s): 1-1/16"
- Thread Size (e): 5/8”-11
- Max RPM: 8,500
- Cleaning and removal of welding scale, metallic structures, ship building, etc.
- Removal of rust, scale, paint or other adherences on flat or irregular surfaces.
- Heavy duty cleaning of large metal areas.
- The twist knot wire allows:
- Long working life
- High removal capacity
- Possibility of working at high speed
- Designed for use on portable machines (angle grinders).
- Appropriate for brushing large surfaces with a high removal capacity.
- Patented nut design and multi-thread are available in two versions:
- One is available in 5/8”-11 & M14 x 2.0 thread combination and the other is available in the M10 x 1.25 & M10 x 1.50 thread combination.
- This unique nut design is easier to tighten and loosen on and off angle grinders. The nut design also covers a greater surface area, which gives the nut greater strength against resistance, torque, and “brush back off.”
Metal Ring Information
A metal bridle is a standard feature on the JAZ 4” and 5” twist knot cup brush. This serves a dual purpose:
- Prevents the cup brush from flaring out excessively, which allows for more aggressive surface cutting by having more wires contacting the surface.
- When the wire is worn to the metal knock-off ring, the ring can be removed with a hammer and screwdriver. Removing the ring exposes more trim length and allows for an additional 30% working life of the brush.
We Also Recommend
Jaz 31050 Knotted Wire Wheel 4" Twist Knot 0.020 Tempered Steel 5/8-11 hub / M14
Jaz 41050 Stringer Bead Wheel 4" Stringer Bead 0.020 Tempered Steel 5/8-11 hub