Claims & Returns
CLAIMS & RETURNS
We will never knowingly disappoint our customers, and we understand that there will be circumstances beyond our control where our products and services may be returned or claims made.
Our policies regarding claims and returns are as follows:
- Except as otherwise noted, all claims and/or return requests must be made within 30 days of the date of the order via email using the Contact form provided on the website.
- Claims must identify the sales order number, customer name, and the reason for the claim. Where applicable, images showing the shipping label and defect would be greatly appreciated and will help expedite the claim.
- Within 24 hours after receipt of the claim, TMS Hardware will contact you so that we may work together to reach a quick and satisfactory resolution.
Defective, incorrectly shipped items, freight damage, etc: TMS Hardware will ship a replacement and send a pickup label, or send a pickup label and issue a refund once the box has been picked up.
Non-delivery (shipment lost): TMS Hardware will send a replacement box or refund the order in full, at customer's discretion.
- Customer return & exchange for similar product:
- Customer places a new order for the required product and pays for shipping the old product back to the source warehouse; no restocking fee.
- Customer does not place a new order but returns the original order to the warehouse, the 15% stocking fee will apply.
Customer return for other reasons: Customer pays for shipping back to the source warehouse + a 15% restocking fee to cover our outgoing shipping costs.
- In all cases where returns are authorized, TMS Hardware will issue a Return Goods Authorization to Customer. No returns will be accepted at our warehouses without this RGA.
If returned items are damaged, missing parts, or in a condition that is different from the condition in which it was shipped, we reserve the right to cancel the return/refund, or issue a partial refund.