13/32" Cobalt Steel Drill Bits | Jobber | Length | 6-PackProductVariantDrop
Heavy duty web construction designed to outperform and outlast. Manufactured from heat resistant premium Cobalt high speed steel. Cobalt drills can maintain their cutting ability at high temperatures and are extremely resistant.
- 135° split point design for more rugged and efficient drilling.
- Made from M42 Cobalt High Speed Steel for excellent wear resistance on high-strength materials.
- For drilling in medium-alloyed steel, stainless steel, hardened stainless steel, and other heat-treated materials.
- Designed for drilling only working mode.
- Type "J" Gold Oxide Finish.
We Also Recommend
Hydro Flo Micromesh Gutter Cover | 5" Gutters | Stainless Steel - Aluminum | Mill Finish | 100 Feet (25 pcs x 4' ea.)
Shur-Flo Leaf Guard Gutter Cover | 6" Gutters | X Wave | Mill Finish | 200 Feet (50 pcs x 4' ea.)
Shur-Flo Leaf Guard Gutter Cover | 5" Gutters | X Wave | Mill Finish | 200 Feet (50 pcs x 4' ea.)
#8 X 2" Phillips Modified Truss Head K-Lath) | Sharp Point Screw | Zinc Plated | Bulk Box 3000